Thursday, August 26, 2010

Living in Australia

Australia is a wonderful country. I have been in Australia 3 years and I am happy to live here. What can I say - it is a beautiful city with beautiful beaches, fantastic Opera House and nice people. I have no words to say how much I like Australia.
When I came to Sydney I didn't have much English, I couldn't even make a sentence. I missed my family so I cried on the bridge. A lady came and asked me if I needed any help. I said  I needed and after that she did a lots  for me. She took me to find a school, a library and a church...... I started to get some confidence as I had a friend.
When I crossed the road, all the drivers stopped to give me a way. This would never happen in China. I felt so confident because I am a very impotant of memder of the Austrilian community.

No comments:

Post a Comment